Climate Change Program
Project Owners usually don’t know how to get project registered and verified so that they can sell their Carbon Credits from eligible Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, other projects.
MPCON helps project owners to get their projects registered/verified under various GHG program . We offer on time, quality services with 100% assurance for successful delivery. Following are the famous International Programs
- Clean Development Mechanism (CDM)
- Voluntary Carbon Standards (VCS)
- Gold Standard (GS)
- Programme of Activities (POA)
- IS0 14064 – Carbon Foot printing
- IREC (International REC)
- Renewal of Crediting Period (RCP)
- Post Registration changes (PRC)
Gold Standard (GS CDM & GS VER Projects): A standard for creating high-quality emission reductions projects in the Compliance (CDM) and Voluntary Carbon Markets. It was designed to ensure that carbon credits are not only real and verifiable but that they make measurable contributions to sustainable development worldwide.
Voluntary Carbon Standards: This is a standard for voluntary carbon offset industry. Based on the Kyoto Protocol’s Clean Development Mechanism,VCS establishes criteria for validating, measuring, and monitoring carbon offset projects.
Clean Development Mechanism: This is one of the Flexible Mechanisms defined in the Kyoto Protocol that provides for emissions reduction projects which generate Certified Emission Reduction units (CERs) which may be traded in emissions trading schemes.
Programme Of Activities: This is a modality of project development under the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).
Other Programs –
- IS0 14064 – Carbon Foot Printing
- IREC / GS IREC
- Forestry Project Programs
Carbon Credits Trading Services
Many of the registered project owners face the problem to sell their environmental commodities into the International Carbon Markets. They don’t have International sales network, they don’t have knowledge about prices and ability to secure negotiations / contractual risks.
Through our reliable International Network of Direct Buyers and Traders we help Project Owners to sell their credits into the International Carbon Markets, we shield them to get their payments securely. We develop and the supply following environmental commodities :
- CP1 CER
- CP2 CER
- GS CER
- GS VER
- GS WBC
- GS IREC
- EUA, PAF, CORSIA & ACA eligible credits.
- Carbon Pricing / Benchmarking Services
- Carbon Credits trading portfolio revenue optimization services
Organizations once get settled and get out of risk of existence focus over business excellence i.e. process improment / optimization but dont have expertise to do it and systems deveoped may get failed many times.
We have team of qualified professionals having exposure to work in various countries and sectors who helps to implement following systems.
International / National Management Standards- Advisory Services
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental management System
- IS 18001:2007 – OHSAS (BS OHSAS 18001:2007)
- ISO 50001:2011 – Energy Management System
- ISO 27001:2013 – Information security management system
- ISO 22000:2005 – Food safety management system
- ISO 26000:2010 – Common Social responsibility
- ISO 31000:2009 – Risk management
- IS 15000:2013 – Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points
- IS 15171:2002 – 5S
Lean Manufacturing Advisory services
- Lean Management Systems Implementation Advisory Services
- 5S System
- Kaizen etc.
ZED rating improvement Services
- Training Services (Soft Skills/Technical skills)
- Energy Audits
- Audit under PAT mechanism
- Electrical Saefty Audit
- Lead Auditor Trianing
- Train the Trainer Training
- Technical Skills