- Human Resource Development (Training & Consultancy)
- IT Consultancy & E-Governance
- Project and Management Consultancy
- Agriculture & Allied Sectors Consultancy
- Tourism Sector
- Energy & Environment Consultancy
- Quality Management Services (QMS)
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Domain
- Urban Infrastructure Development Consultancy
- Infrastructure Development Consultancy
Technology Based Enterpreneurship Development Program (TEDP)
MPCON also engaged in conducting Technology Based EDP since long under Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India, New Delhi. It focuses on training and development need of S & T Entrepreneurs in a specific technology area viz. Food Processing, Electrical Appliances & Repairing, Computer Hardware & Networking, Electrical & Electronics Products Rearing, Textile Designed, and Animation & Multimedia etc. In this TEDP participants are provided with hands on training in indigenous technology development that are available for commercial exploitation.
In each TEDP, 25-30 persons, having a degree/ diploma in S & T are trained through structured training program of about 6 weeks duration. Participants are provided class room training, on specific product/technology/process developed and also get the knowledge how to start and manage an enterprise. Participants are selected through tests and personal interviews to assess their potential of becoming successful entrepreneurs.