- Human Resource Development (Training & Consultancy)
- IT Consultancy & E-Governance
- Project and Management Consultancy
- Agriculture & Allied Sectors Consultancy
- Tourism Sector
- Energy & Environment Consultancy
- Quality Management Services (QMS)
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Domain
- Urban Infrastructure Development Consultancy
- Infrastructure Development Consultancy
Faculty Development Programme (FDP)
MPCON has been organizing Faculty Development Programs (FDP) for the Faculty Members of S & T Educational Institutions under the sponsorship of National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB), Department of Science & Technology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India. FDP is designed to train & develop professionals in Entrepreneurship Development so they can act as a resource person. It is aim at equipping faculty members with skills and knowledge that are essential for inculcating entrepreneurial values among the students and guiding & monitoring their progress towards entrepreneurial career in their respective educational institutions. Through each FDP 20-25 Faculty Members of Science & Engineering colleges, Polytechnics and Entrepreneurship Development Organizations are trained for duration of 2 weeks.
During 2 weeks Faculty Development Program participants are imparted the information on Entrepreneurship Concept, Behavioral Aspects, Business Environment Scanning, How to Start MSE, Technical Financial aspects, How to prepare Business Plans, Management aspects, Problems & Issues in Management of Units, How to make proposals for EAC and how to organize EAC, EDP, Interaction with successful Entrepreneur, Procedure/Process to open/ start Entrepreneurship Development Cell in their respected institutions, Factory visits etc.