- Human Resource Development (Training & Consultancy)
- IT Consultancy & E-Governance
- Project and Management Consultancy
- Agriculture & Allied Sectors Consultancy
- Tourism Sector
- Energy & Environment Consultancy
- Quality Management Services (QMS)
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Domain
- Urban Infrastructure Development Consultancy
- Infrastructure Development Consultancy
Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp (EAC)
To expose students of academic institutions offering degree/diploma courses in Science & Technology (S&T) to Entrepreneurship as an alternative career, EACs are conducted by MPCON in the States of Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh under the sponsorship of Department of Science & Technology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India.
The main objective is to create awareness among students and faculty of Engineering & Science courses about various aspects of Entrepreneurship as an alternate career option. Science & Technology Graduates/Diploma holders or those who are doing their final year degree/diploma in Engg./Polytechnic/Science are participants for EAC.
Each camp of 3 days duration is conducted in the premises of an academic institutions and aim at creating awareness among students about various facets of Entrepreneurship as a career option. In each EAC about 70 students are exposed to different aspects of Entrepreneurship, including opportunity guidance, services offered by support agencies etc. A visit to the industries located in the area is also arranged to bring the students in direct touch with existing entrepreneur.