- Human Resource Development (Training & Consultancy)
- IT Consultancy & E-Governance
- Project and Management Consultancy
- Agriculture & Allied Sectors Consultancy
- Tourism Sector
- Energy & Environment Consultancy
- Quality Management Services (QMS)
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Domain
- Urban Infrastructure Development Consultancy
- Infrastructure Development Consultancy
Entrepreneurship Development Program(EDP)
“Entrepreneurship has been considered the backbone of economic development, it has been well established that the level of economic growth of a region to a large extent, depends on the level of entrepreneurial activities in the state. The myth that entrepreneurs are born, no more holds good, rather, it is well recognized now that the entrepreneurs can be created and nurtured through appropriate interventions in the form of Entrepreneurship Development Programs in the state.”
Considering the above facts, MPCON, since its inception have been organizing Entrepreneurship Development Programs/ Training for the various Target Groups viz. Students, youth of different categories like General/ SC/ST/OBC, Women candidates of the states of Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh. These programs are sponsor by Central and State Government Departments. These Entrepreneurship Development Programs (EDP) of 4 to 6 weeks duration, aim at training the target group in the essentials of conceiving, Planning, Initiating and venture upon an economic activity or an enterprise successfully. MPCON has organized about ——- programs till now.
MPCON organizes EDPs as per the directives of the sponsor by adopting following methodology for the proposed programs:-
• Campaigning of the program, through Advertisement in local news paper, Personal Visits, Pamphlets/ Brochures, etc.
• Selection of Venue.
• Constitute selection Committee.
• Interaction with candidates.
• Selection of proper candidates (Max.30 Nos.)
• Commencement of the program.
The program content includes class room training on providing them inputs on Behavioral Science like Achievement Motivation Training, Risk Taking Behavior, Goal setting, Transactional Analysis, Decision Making Process, Creativity, Effective Communication Skills, Identification of Business Opportunities, and Role and function as well as different schemes assistance offered by the support agencies, preparation of Project Profile, Project Report, interaction with existing entrepreneur, Market Potential Survey, inputs on Management of an enterprise, Marketing aspects, Technical & Finical aspects of an enterprises etc. Factory/ Field visits are also arranged for the participants
Follow up:- Follow up cum Monitoring Committee also form to know the progress or present status of the participants about their identified activities. This is done for continuous one year after completion of the Training program.